ARCANA ELYSIUM - Hunting in The Shadows (Official Music Video)



ARCANA ELYSIUM's first single "Hunting in the Shadows" (OFFICIAL VIDEO), taken from the album "Corpus Callosum" out in 2020. Produced by Celo Oliveira & Arcana Elysium Mixed and mastered by Celo Oliveira in "Kolera Home Studio" Follow us on our networks: Facebook: www.facebook.com/ArcanaElysium Instagram: @arcanaelysium Website: www.arcanaelysium.com Lyrics: Glorious Is your path Guide yourself By the light Follow Your instincts But be aware About the signs Fire And Ice You'll have to try You must decide Feel Inside your veins There is no gain Without the pain It's just some fantasy Not your destiny Face fear at any circunstances If you find me hunting in the shadows You'll have to bright my way If you find me hunting in the shadows You'll have to get in there with me Be Fearless And conquer This is the only Way to prevail Unconquered You can't be Haunted while You are hunting in the shadows Put your guts at risk and prove yourself This is the only way To show how everything is possible If you find me hunting in the shadows An internal battle will begin If you find me hunting in the shadows I'll be hoping for a better day Assembled with light you might bright your own path The shadows won't haunt you again Assembled with light you might bright your own path The shadows won't haunt you again If you find me hunting in the shadows Enlight the path for me The light will be my guide To take me away from the dark If you find me hunting in the shadows You'll have to bright my way If you find me hunting in the shadows You'll have to get in there with me If you find me hunting in the shadows (shadows) If you find me hunting in the shadows (shadows)



Comentários