Angels & Airwaves - Kiss & Tell (Official Video)



Lorene, love please stay a bit tonight Call it what you like if right Lorene love - don’t you know I fell too hard, hearts never broke so well Lorene, no - don’t you kiss and tell No, means no - don’t you kiss and tell It’s a little red cherry When ya bury Any evidence you got If ya feel a bit shallow On the gallows Can we try a new gun shot like when kids say, never say never Runin’ blind with a pair of sharp scissors So- If I’m gonna go try this, alibi this We are innocent but lost It’s a bit so scary Its a bit of pain It’s a little like wolves at night With a bit of fear And an angry lover we can disappear But they will never let us recover My hearts a little bit tired And expired Just a coward in lift-off It’s got a little bit risky To be happy Toe the edge til we fall off I’m living the worst way ever Gettin’ high while playin’ with fire so- If I’m gonna go try this Satisfy this watch the bomb I made go off I - can’t - let - this - one - go I - can’t - wait - this - one - won’t Last - if - I - don’t - let - her - go #angelsandairwaves #kissandtell




Comentários