VITRIOL - I Drown Nightly (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



VITRIOL - I Drown Nightly (OFFICIAL VIDEO). Taken from the album "To Bathe From The Throat Of Cowardice", out September 6th, 2019. Order now: https://vitriol.lnk.to/ToBatheFromThe... Official Vitriol merch store: https://vitriolwarfare.bigcartel.com/ Order the album here: https://vitriol.lnk.to/ToBatheFromThe... Exclusive album plus shirt bundle available through Century Media USA: http://bit.ly/VitriolCMUSA Directed by Brendan McGowan B Camera: Keith Merrow Thanks to Resonance Productions, Pro Sound & Lighting (Portland, OR), Locomotion Pictures LLC, and Sofia Mezair A Vile Desolate Sands Tour 2019 with NILE, HATE ETERNAL, VITRIOL und OMOPHAGIA 10.09. P Warschau – Progresja 11.09. P Poznań – U Bazyla 12.09. P Krakau – ZetPeTe 13.09. H Budapest – Durer Kert 14.09. A Wien – Szene 15.09. CZ Brno – Melodka 16.09. D München – Backstage 17.09. CH Aarau – Kiff 18.09. D Mannheim – MS Connection 19.09. I Mailand – Slaughter Club 20.09. I Rom – Largo 21.09. I San Dona di Piave – Revolver 23.09. F Tbc 24.09. GB Manchester – Club Academy 25.09. GB Glasgow – Slay 26.09. GB London – The Dome 27.09. B Mons – Lotto Mons Expo Club 28.09. NL Helmond – Cacaofabriek 29.09. D Essen – Turock 01.10. D Bremen – Tivoli 02.10. NL Amstelveen – P60 03.10. D Bad Oeynhausen – Alte Druckerei 04.10. D Lichtenfels – Way Of Darkness Festival 05.10. D Leipzig – Hellraiser 06.10. P Wrocław – Zaklęte Rewiry "I Drown Nightly" Rolling waves encircle, pulsing in snarling crests, the recoiling lips of oceanic wolves. They bare their teeth, and I can't close my eyes tightly enough. They're redefining fear. A predatory darkness salts adolescent wounds, a writhing, swirling murk. A truer death has found me, it pierces doubt and body totally; I am a lamb of this sea. In peakless bounds they find the feet of the holy, Heaven’s veil torn upon teeth. The titans are worldless. They're furious, and it's humbling. I sit in the eye of crushing black. I guard my ears - I've always done that, even as a child. Their arms find their way beneath my own, and they fold me into reaches I know nothing of: mysteries unveiled through unparalleled aggression. The things I see the deaf can hear - if you only knew. At the heart of it all, I do want this. It's a torture not known to most. I never sleep. I drown nightly.




Comentários