Skin Culture - Fall On Knees [OFFICIAL VIDEO]



Fall On Knees // Song taken from the new Skin Culture album Lazarus Eclipse [2019] Skin Culture is Shucky Miranda (vocals), Fred Barros (guitar), Gabriel Morata (bass) and Rafael Ferreira (drums). Lyrics: FALL ON KNEES Try to meet me now Crawling on my knees Looking for the sky I will teach you the value of my love It is a trip to the dark fields of my soul You can find all my mistakes You can find all my secrets You will experience my lonely world Do you have a concept I am talking about Try to see this on my way Fall on knees Waiting for the end game I went too far Waiting to find life We are chasing wrong lies There´s nobody to fight for us Our gifts have been raped For greedy cowards In their religious pulpits Video Produced by Gabriel Morata Video Recorded by Monkey Imagens and Lucas Calderaro at Arte Filmes image studios , Mogi das Cruzes - Brazil Song Produced by Michel Oliveira and Skin Culture Recorded, Mixed and Mastered by Michel Oliveira at Sputnik studios, São Paulo Brazil. FOLLOW SKIN CULTURE: https://www.facebook.com/skinculture.... https://www.instagram.com/skinculture...






Comentários