Rolo Tomassi - A Flood of Light (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



Director: David Gregory Director of Photography: James Morgan Production Designer: Maria Konieczna Make-up Artist: Megan Grace Cast: Clive Duncan, Sara Lessore, Patrick Bell, Anna Fordham, Basil Dsouza Taken from their album 'Time Will Die And Love Will Bury It'. And I fall Into your open arms Soundly embraced here When I fail Fall into your open arms Soundly embraced here When I'm lost Plot threads for a patchwork quilt I've been searching for Presence in a wandering heart Kept like secrets Forces bind us with no exception In my absence I have not Forgotten The shadows we create And I fall Into your open arms Soundly embraced here When I fail Fall into your open arms Soundly embraced here When I'm lost Fall into those arms again Fall into those arms again And there you are always And there you are always After all this time when I'm my most lost An anchor, eternally grounding me to navigate A darkness…



Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Bestialord - Law Of The Burning (2018) [Full Album]

Shaka Ponk - J'aime pas les gens [Clip officiel] Music

BADAUÍ - Superplá #015