My Own Will - "Ifrit" (Official Music Video)



The final single from My Own Will's EP, 'Disgust', out NOW on Death Toll Records. Stream, buy merch, and more at: myownwill.deathtollmusicrecords.com Lyrics: I want to watch you suffer. I want to watch you suffer, As the blood moon blankets the earth. This night is everlasting. This body, forever mine. I can feel the embers Engulfing everything I am This deal just wasn’t worth it. I swear I don’t deserve this. Ifrit. Bloodlust takes control, And I can’t stop the darkness from griping at my soul. Eternal hellfire takes its toll And my body kills on its own. My body kills on its own. I want to watch you suffer, As the blood moon blankets the earth. This night is everlasting. This body, forever mine. I wait for your expression, When the hope has left your eyes. Your planet will lay empty, All bodies, free of life. All hell breaks loose, He has absolutely nothing but I have everything to lose, And everything I am. Shut your mouth, you mortal scum. Now witness the deaths of everyone you’ve ever loved. Ifirit, Cleanse the Earth. Ifirit. Do your worst. Bloodlust has full control, and the darkness has swallowed me whole. I’m sorry, for I have failed you all. This is the end for us all. I want to watch you suffer, As the blood moon blankets the earth. This night is everlasting. This body, forever mine. I can see your expression, All the hope has left your eyes. Your planet laying empty, Dead bodies, except for mine.



Comentários