Issues - Drink About It (Official Music Video)



I feel it every time you make me wait I hear it every time your phone vibrates Drown in my cup chasing the hurt Down on my luck, I’m on the verge Blood on your cuffs, I got the key But you’d rather lie to me Oh why you do dat There’s a million other things that you’re good at Singing oh before I spill it I’ll let your brain run wild for a minute I see it even through these dark red eyes Believe it you know I knew this whole damn time Drown in my cup chasing the hurt Down on my luck, I’m on the verge Blood on your cuffs, I got the key But you’d rather lie to me Oh why you do dat There’s a million other things that you’re good at Singing oh before I spill it I’ll let your brain run wild for a minute Imma sweat you out (sweat it out) How many times do I let you become All I drink about Oh why you do dat There’s a million other things that you’re good at Singing oh before I spill it I’ll let your brain run wild for a minute Imma sweat you out (sweat it out) How many times do I let you become All I drink about Director- Dillon Novak Director- Cole Schwartz Director of Photography- Cole Schwartz Producer- Adam Raynes Editor- JAR Editor- Steven Wetrich Colorist- Steven Wetrich 1st AC- Franklin Ricart Jr. Gaffer- Adam Unruh Lighting assistant- Greg Lazcano Production assistant- Kevin Erickson Production assistant- Clayton Horwitz Make-up artist- Tracy Rosen Make-up artist- Gage Hubbard Make-up artist- Josiah Cracraft Wardrobe designer- James Daniels Dart Thrower- Luna Lovebad Stone Carver- Grey Cotton Beekeepers- Dave & Wendi Mitchell from Blue Ridge Honey Special thanks to Lorne Ahmed.




Comentários