Dayseeker - Sleeptalk (Official Video)



Get the new album "Sleeptalk" here: https://dayseeker.lnk.to/SleepTalk Directed By Kevin Johnson Lyrics: Sleeptalk The blood stains on my hands Our three year, one night stand Love is bitter when it’s spent lying next to me in bed Say her name under my breath Sleeptalk It’s toxic, the same dance Our feet firm in quicksand Love is bitter when I see how much I can make you bleed ‘Til you feel like you’re deceased Sleeptalk Into the night, I drink and drive Anything to help me let go, let go You feel the pain, I feel the same But we cannot repeat this cycle The worst is yet to come The worst is yet to come No please don’t be alarmed We tend to fall apart I’m entirely to blame No, I couldn’t keep you safe If there’s trust I will betray Sleeptalk Sunset, sunrise It’s better you’re not mine I had everything to lose, always find a way to prove That I’m undeserving of you I play the victim like it’s tradition Now I can see that I should have left you alone One day you’ll see That the truth is, I am just a disease Music video by Dayseeker performing Sleeptalk (Official Video). © 2019 Universal Music Operations Limited http://vevo.ly/vLgWiR







Comentários