Jynx - Fails (Official Music Video)



Lyrics: My fails are my inspiration I know I gotta be patient cause I be saying the most Satisfy the fixation But then the more that I fail the more I feel like a ghost Run up on em’ You must pursue continuity Never lie beneath their face Better continue to try to erase The trauma that haunts you from birth to disgrace Everybody wants to make a name But there’s a price that nobody wants to pay Now everyone folds Cause they’re shook and cold Cause they’re not about it They’re just getting old I got so much blood on my ice yuh Face the facts you’ll never live my life nah Do your thing kid make it happen like yuh Just take a chance it’ll never happen twice nah My fails are my inspiration To satisfy the fixation Better be first to make the moves Better be quick to rise or lose Better be on top of yourself Better never lose your control My fails are my inspiration Inspiration overdrive Run up on em’ I’m gonna say something that really bothers you You won’t always get what you want even if you’re a prodigy Honestly I’m consciously feeling everybody don’t like me But really it’s all in my head It doesn’t exist I’m on a mission for the bread I got so much blood on my ice yuh Face the facts you’ll never live my life nah Do your thing kid make it happen like yuh Just take a chance it’ll never happen twice nah My fails are my inspiration To satisfy the fixation Better be first to make the moves Better be quick to rise or lose Better be on top of yourself Better never lose your control My fails are my inspiration I know I gotta be patient cause I be saying the most But then the more that I fail the more I feel like a ghost Shall the rejects have a toast We always coming in close But then it’s taken from us Feeling like we should give up But now’s the time to stay up Don’t you try to push your luck Don’t pay no mind to no punk There is them then there’s us Your lip is what ima bust While you’re wet I combust Ima stay shiny and you’re gonna turn into rust My fails are my inspiration To satisfy the fixation Better be first to make the moves Better be quick to rise or lose Better be on top of yourself Better never lose your control My fails are my inspiration Inspiration overdrive Directed by Christian Lawrence Produced by Zach Jones 💀Jynx Music Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR2V1... 📷FOLLOW JYNX ON IG Band: @wearejynx Jerry(guitar): @jerrydelorenzo Justin(guitar): @justinwhangyt Felix(bass): @felixthedreadcat Ray(drums): @ray.b.francisco Tommy(vocals): @tommy_roulette Xermane(DJ): @xermane







Comentários