Issues - Flexin (Official Music Video)



"Beautiful Oblivion" available October 4th! Pre-order the album here: https://riserecords.lnk.to/Beautiful-... Late on my rent But I just copped the new Timbs And yeah my car got a flat But I got salt on my rim Nobody knows I keep the tags on my clothes Cause I got bill that are due But I got money to blow My daddy’s in my ear He said watch your fuckin’ money My mama’s talking shit Burned a hole right through his pocket But I don’t wanna hear it I just wanna get this honey No I don’t wanna hear it My flexing is a problem Wallet like a cemetery I might go and wake the dead My flexing is a problem Gotta spend it til there’s nothing left Late on my rent But I just copped the new Timbs And yeah my car got a flat But I got salt on my rim Called out of work I’m gonna drink til it hurts They’ll be like ooh bitch he snapped Off in his Gucci t-shirt My daddy’s in my ear He said watch your fuckin’ money My mama’s talking shit Burned a hole right through his pocket But I don’t wanna hear it I just wanna get this honey No I don’t wanna hear it My flexing is a problem Wallet like a cemetery I might go and wake the dead My flexing is a problem Gotta spend it til there’s nothing left Directed by Jensen Noen #issues #flexin




Comentários