Refused - REV001 (Official Music Video)



Taken from the album War Music out Oct 18 - order here https://refused.lnk.to/WarMusic #Refused #WarMusic #Rev001 Director: Kristofer Steen Director of photography: Adam Nilsson Choreographer: Lars Bethke Editor: Johan Söderberg Lighting design: Linus Fellbom Costume: Helle Carlsson Dancers: Patrik Ribe Pontus Wonkavaara Rasmus Hanák Nils Reinholtz Gaffer: Niklas Panthell First assistant camera: Kristoffer Hellman Crane operator: Albin Hjelm DIT: Ashley Briggs DIT Grade: Martin Steinberg Lighting technician: Olle Magnusson Producer: Kristofer Steen & Adam Nilsson ”We live in capitalism, its power seems inescapable – but then, so did the divine right of kings. Any human power can be resisted and changed by human beings.” - Ursula K Le Guin "45 revolutions playing on the stereo. Not one revolution on the street" - Blitz One more revolution my love One more time through the fire One more revolution Once more we’ll walk Into enemy fire Revolution one When there’s blood on the streets somebody’s getting paid Somebody’s getting paid when you’re the slave When there’s blood on the streets profits being made Profits being made on our backs today One more I said one more revolution One revolution When there’s blood on the streets somebody's gotta pay Somebody’s gonna pay for the shame and pain When there’s blood on the streets it feeds the hate And you’ll feel our hate when we clean the slate One more I said one more revolution One more revolution my love Once more time through the fire Revolution one “Protest is when I say I don't like this. Resistance is when I put an end to what I don't like. Protest is when I say I refuse to go along with this anymore. Resistance is when I make sure everybody else stops going along too.” ― Ulrike Meinhof







Comentários