All Get Out "Value" (Unplugged in LA) Official Video



All Get Out stopped by the YouTube Studios in LA to record some live versions of songs from their album No Bouquet. Stream or Download No Bouquet here: http://allgetout.lnk.to/nobouquet Follow: https://www.facebook.com/allgetout https://twitter.com/allgetout https://www.instagram.com/allgetoutmusic Lyrics: You started to spiral out The ground’s just a circle in a decaying orbit You tried just to idle awhile Thought if you sat still You’ll blend with the forest, well you don’t Noted another loss Well don’t feel bad, I mean, if you can help it You learn how to document Like bad weather patterns And I guess you can call it “Progress of a kind” Not everybody takes this long I can’t un-see it but man can you believe that we’re here There’s always a try again Well don’t be upset when repeating a formative year Doing the same thing for years Repeating the formative years I try to settle down I fake my death, had no one believe it I fight with the neighbor’s kid I ran over his bike “Well don’t park it behind my van” I became a frail black bird My chest started burning I could die if you squeeze me too long I almost got away it Starting to deal with the problem So I guess you can call it “Progress of a kind” Not everybody takes this long I can’t un-see it but man can you believe that we’re here There’s always a try again Well don’t be upset when repeating a formative year Doing the same thing for years Repeating the formative years Watch you in the morning come to life again Watch you in the evening fall apart the same Anemic numbers ruling over you and me It’s the reason you refer to them as holding value They don’t It’s unkind how often you’re required to replay Your light, snuffed out, on fire, doused again Somehow you reignite and I’m impressed Not everybody takes this long I can’t un-see it but man can you believe that we’re here There’s always a try again Well don’t be upset when repeating a formative year Watch you in the morning come to life Watch you in the evening fall apart again Anemic numbers ruling over you It’s the reason you refer to them as holding value




Comentários