Self Disgrace - Partner In Crime (Official Music Video)



#SelfDisgrace - Partner In Crime (Official Music Video) ------ Taken from the Partner In Crime CD. Re-published with permission from Self Disgrace for distribution purposes. Partner In Crime available: Malevolence Records - https://malevolencerecords.bandcamp.com/ Self Disgrace - https://selfdisgrace.bandcamp.com/rel... ------ Lyrics: You think that torture, beat me makes you a stronger man Push, just use your fingers to choke me and strangulate Leave me the signs of your force in my face, take off your belt and Strike, take my feet and drag me until I stop to shake Now, your damnation is completely settled I introduce you my partner in crime Feel same cruelty and violence you showed me His hand seize your body, it sounds hard to believe Do you hear the noise of kicks and punches in your skin? Slaughtering of your flesh is now my melody Now, your damnation is completely settled I introduce you my partner in crime Your damnation is completely settled Are you ready to die? I am calling for him; see fear in your eyes Mine _ are full of blood that you made me blow out Now when you see him coming you don’t take care of what you’ve done You are just too scared to stay breathless on the ground You, you think that torture, beat me makes you a stronger man Push, just use your fingers to choke me and strangulate Leave me the signs of your force in my face, take off your belt and Strike, take my feet and drag me until I stop to shake Now, your damnation is completely settled I introduce you my partner in crime Your damnation is completely settled Strong and heavy, are you ready to die? DIE ------ Self Disgrace: Dielle Green - Vocals Isa Brutal Fronzoni - Guitar, Vocals Overteo Businaro - Bass, Vocals Remo Monforte - Drums ------ Disclosure: ℗ + © 2018 Self Disgrace. Written, recorded, and performed by Self Disgrace. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized duplication, replication, production of this video, audio, artwork, content, and or material is prohibited by applicable law(s). #MalevolenceRecords







Comentários