Awaken I Am - By Your Side (Official Music Video)



Awaken I Am "By Your Side" is from the album, The Beauty In Tragedy, album available now. Order Here - http://smarturl.it/thebeautyintragedy LYRICS Verse 1 Well what’s left of me? As I lay there silent with a blank stare, I forget to breathe. Now I’m grinding my teeth and I can’t sleep, Overthinking and feeling bitter, As all of my patience slowly wears thinner. You’ve taken the best of me, Now I lay here fighting all your fake fears, And I hate what’s left but you know I can’t let go.   Prechorus And I hate what’s left but you know I can’t let go.   Chorus You do this every time, Now there’s no one by your side, But it’s your fault when you fall for your own lies, And you make your issues mine.   Verse 2 You’ve changed far from what you were, And I gave everything I could, Now we’ve both got problems, I know it, But you let yours build up and surface.   Bridge I’ve seen this through too many times, You look at me and say you’ll try, But your eyes still don’t meet mine, Then we pretend everything’s fine.   You hold your hands against my face, You pull me in then push away, And no matter what I say, It’s still me that takes the blame.   Outro And I hate what’s left but you know I can’t let go. And I hate what’s left but you know Directed by Brian Raida Produced by Andrew Melzer © Victory Records 2019 #AwakenIAm #TheBeautyInTragedy #ByYourSide




Comentários