Volbeat - Pelvis On Fire (Audio)



Check out the New Visual “Pelvis On Fire” - the New Song from the upcoming album “Rewind, Replay, Rebound” out 02nd August 2019. Pre-order the physical album as Double Vinyl, Ltd. Double Vinyl Color Edition, CD, 2CD, Ltd. Deluxe Box Edition and the digital album for instant downloads of “Pelvis On Fire”, “Cheapside Sloggers”, “Leviathan” & “Parasite” & “Last Day Under The Sun” now at https://www.volbeat.dk Lyrics: I’m customized to do everything I shouldn’t do I’ve learned all that I know by stubbornness and (the) blues I got my schooling more or less on the street My eyes have seen a thing or two And though my heart has made me weary I like everything about you, yes I do, yes I do, yes I do, yes I do Chorus: I like the way you look, the way that you talk I like the way that you move when you walk My mind is set on you My pelvis is on fire And I can’t shake it off My b b b b b brain is out of t t t timing What’s life without any shaking A little bit of juicy pussy pin-up The jukebox down in the corner needs a coin for a Sad Man’s Tongue When you shake that thing, I’m down on my old knees You go girl, I’m in love with you And though my heart has made me weary I like everything about you, yes I do, yes I do, yes I do, yes I do Chorus I got a bullet living inside my head (x5) Oh baby bullet dear (x4) Music video by Volbeat performing Pelvis On Fire (Audio). © 2019 VOLBEAT, under exclusive license to Universal Music GmbH http://vevo.ly/aagrYZ




Comentários