SHADOW OF INTENT - Malediction (Official Music Video)



Album Pre-Orders (America): https://www.indiemerchstore.com/b/sha... Album Pre-Orders (Europe): https://www.risingmerch.com/collectio... Music produced by Chris Wiseman and Christian Donaldson Video directed by Orie McGinness I emerge alive Regurgitated as a slave to the tests of time I reject and do not rejoice my immortality For there is nothing left of this place Spawning unto desolation again In shadows I slumber until I am but dust Am I to live in nothingness? In death I live to dwell the days away in fathomless dismay Am I to roam forever gone? To roam forever gone? Festering memories of the past start to project Then wither away inducing insanity on my behalf We were led to believe the netherworld is of myth But it dwells within and its nature so abstract, yet so very real A most horrid fate Ghastly rotting grave Bloodshed and malice conjured the source of our decay We wasted away I am he who lives thrice begotten in bedlam against evanescent horizons How melancholy Time withers The sun extinguished And yet still, I remain The age of man passes My progress, struggles, and suffering a waste






Comentários