Slaves - "Heavier" (Music Video)



Listen on iTunes/Spotify/Apple Music here: https://smarturl.it/bfuxen Directed by: Orie McGinness https://www.spvce.studio/ Lyrics: No doubt I’ve done this to myself The more you know The more you know And I just can’t quit if you couldn’t tell I’ve seen it all I’ve seen it all And at night I beg myself to put this all to rest While I wrestle with these demons pressing on my chest Am I a fake Am I a fraud And is it worth losing you for Another pain I can’t ignore Another morning on the floor I take the blame I wanna change But I can’t settle the score Now I’m a slave to better days And I’m not willing anymore I had a dream that I was drowning everyone I’ve ever loved I’m feeling heavier despite my hollow soul I’m feeling anxious now, it’s swallowing me whole And at night I beg myself to put this all to rest While I wrestle with these demons pressing on my chest Cold water running down my face Just let it go Just let it go But there is no mending what I can’t replace I should’ve known I should’ve known Am I a fake Am I a fraud And am I worth losing you for Now I’m gutted to the core Like I’ve never been before I’m feeling heavier despite my hollow soul I’m feeling anxious now, it’s swallowing me whole And at night I beg myself to put this all to rest While I wrestle with these demons pressing on my chest Now it’s sinking in Thick skin is wearing thin Out of my mind And it won’t come as any surprise And I’ve paid for it this time I’m feeling heavier despite my hollow soul I’m feeling anxious now, it’s swallowing me whole And at night I beg myself to put this all to rest While I wrestle with these demons pressing on my chest I’m feeling I’m feeling I’m feeling heavier I’m feeling I’m feeling I’m feeling heavier




Comentários