VALLEYS - Opiate (Official Guitar Playthrough)



RJ Riggle and Will Shoe play "Opiate" from upcoming album Fearless, out 10.11.19 Pre-order Fearless now: https://www.merchbucket.com/collectio... Stream VALLEYS on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/1FPJB... Lyrics: Exhale Breath in for the moment Another day has passed We’re slowly sinking into something familiar I feel like I’ve been here before Breathing in these toxic choices wanting something more This is all part of my delusion I thought that I could rise above The choices that I’ve made I tried to tell myself I’ve had enough But I make the same mistakes Running around in circles I want to break the spell I’m under But I’ve been Calling I’ve been trying to find some way to bring myself back to the person that I used to be Nobody hears me They only see the problems laid in tow You have to plant the seed and hope will surely grow Have you ever felt the bottom It’s not the farthest you can go Exhale breath in for the moment Another day has passed we’re slowly sinking into something familiar I feel like I’ve been here before Bathing in these toxic choices Wanting something more I’ve been running myself ragged Sleep has become nothing but a myth A way to help with all this madness Just this shameful madness Something to take the pain away The circles keep me safe They take the pain away They keep me safe Exhale breath in for the moment Another day has passed we’re slowly sinking into something familiar I feel like I’ve been here before Breathing in these toxic choices Wanting something more I can’t seem to take a step back And face my problems The fears I’ve held onto They’ve taken the life I once knew High and blinded Behind these eyes I speak nothing new I speak nothing new




Comentários