The Run Up - Portraits (Official Music Video)



The Run Up - Portraits (Official Music Video) Taken from the album 'In Motion' - released on 3rd October 2019 via Real Ghost Records, Gunner Records, La Escalera Records, Swamp Cabbage Records, & Vinyl Records, Money Pit Music. Directed, edited and graded by Daniel Baker - www.orangeandtealcreative.com Featuring Troy and Eli Roe. Lyrics: I can’t join in cos I haven’t seen all the best things. I don’t know all the plots and everyone who made them great, starting to miss the references everybody knows. I’m hoping I’m just too busy out with others trying to make something for ourselves. And all the obstacles that get thrown in our way: we come out stronger and later we’re smiling. Don’t get me wrong I love sitting around doing nothing, but those stories just don’t interest me. Always feel I’m being sold a portrait of life we can never live up to. I feel like the luckiest person in the world sometimes, there’s a guilt with that. I gave up fighting, I gave up fighting long ago, let those dreamworlds disappear, everything I want right here. Just switch it off from time to time, maybe we can talk it out sometime. From the beginning if you have to, from the beginning if we have to. www.therunupuk.com www.facebook.com/therunupuk www.realghostrecords.com www.gunnerrecords.com www.laescalerarecords.com www.swampcabbagerecords.com www.andvinyl.com




Comentários