The Early November - Ave Maria (Official Music Video)



"Lilac" available September 27th. Pre-order the album here: https://RiseRecords.lnk.to/lilac Didn’t give up at fourteen When everybody said it was just like the dream they had. See this is how it goes, it’s in and out flows. There’s no sun that ever lasts. So come on now, let’s wake up. See what you want. Everyone already has. Didn’t give up in eighteen when everybody said it was just like the dream they had. Waking up in the sun sandpaper tongue, red stripe across my back. Hearing your voice sing like a choir. “What am I looking at”. Ave Maria, It’s the last time that I try to catch you. I thought if I looked nice than I would feel nice and you would see me right. You would see me right,But it was a old lie, it was a cold lie. It was a long night. A long night. I don’t wear a coat on cold days. Train to Rahway. Running down adderall. Writing the line of my life. It’s finally gonna go right and I can justify it all. But come on, now let’s wake up because it’s never enough, you’re always gonna hear me wrong. Didn’t give up in 18, when everybody said it’s just like the dream they had. Ave Maria, It’s the last time that I try to catch you. I thought if I looked nice than I would feel nice and you would see me right. You would see me right,But it was a old lie, it was a cold lie. It was a long night. A long night. I’m throwing out a Hail Mary. It’s gotta get to you, Time is ticking away. Director: Jesse Cornaglia 1st AD: Matt Hacker 2nd AD: Aaron Palmer Cinematographer: Ryan Berger 1st AC: Anthony Berenato Jr. PA: Austin Barbetto PA: Shaun Henderson Cast: Coaches: Anthony Cuva Randy Meyer Sr Ref: Randy Meyer Jr Wife: Jenn Enders Players: Dan Brown Ed Dutton Ace Enders Dave Green Matt Hunt Greg Hunt Dan Kummer Jeff Kummer Stephen Kummer Zach Kummer Bill Lugg Taylor Machiow Randy Meyer Jr Nate Sander Ryan Watson Kyle Winkler Special thanks to: GM Printwear Play it Again Sports Blue Barn Recreation Center




Comentários