Strike Master - A corpseless soul - Death based illusions EP (Official Video)



A corpseless soul Born of hate a ghost to be nothing but the abstract Sadness took a flawless love to a spiritual suicide The nameless, speechless, the feel that’s around to mourn The void that holds our deepest question of life Death based illusions is what I am meant to be A corpseless soul I look through your eyes I can not find no peace of mind nowhere inside you I’ll give you a piece of mine Death voice to express my insides, another vision that leads to a nothing It’s useless to try to find the logic, of how I turned to be the essence A form in space, a saddened fear, something beyond the mind An endless scream that drills the air but is nothing at the same time The day will come when homicidal whispers evidence How real is the ghost that drags you to call my name Death based illusions is what I am meant to be A corpseless soul I look through your eyes I can not find no peace of mind nowhere inside you I’ll give you a piece of mine







Infecting Cells PR

https://www.facebook.com/INFECTINGCELLS/


Comentários