Kishi Bashi - Marigolds (Official Video)



"Marigolds" from Kishi Bashi off the album 'Omoiyari' out on Joyful Noise Recordings. Video Director & Animation: Geoff Hoskinson LP/CD/Digital: http://joyfulnoi.se/omoiyari Kishi Bashi will head out on his extensive fall North American headline tour later this month and head to UK & EU later this year. Check out the dates and see him live! 9/13 - Bozeman, MT @ The Filling Station 9/26 - Atlanta, GA @ Variety Playhouse 9/27 - New Orleans, LA @ Republic NOLA 9/28 - Austin, TX @ Mohawk 9/29 - Houston, TX @ The Heights Theater 9/30 - Dallas, TX @ Trees 10/2 - Denver, CO @ Ogden Theatre 10/3 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Metro Music Hall 10/5 - Vancouver, BC @ Imperial Theatre 10/6 - Seattle, WA @ Showbox SODO 10/7 - Spokane, WA @ Knitting Factory 10/8 - Portland, OR @ Roseland Theater 10/10 - Eugene, OR @ WOW Hall 10/11 - San Francisco, CA @ The Warfield 10/12 - San Luis Obispo, CA @ SLO Brew 10/13 - San Diego, CA @ Music Box 10/14 - Los Angeles, CA @ The Regent Theater 10/24 - Carrboro, NC @ Cat’s Cradle 10/25 - Nashville, TN @ Cannery Ballroom 10/26 - St. Louis, MO @ Delmar Hall 10/27 - Madison, WI @ Majestic Theatre 10/28 - Minneapolis, MN @ First Avenue 10/29 - Chicago, IL @ Metro 10/30 - Pittsburgh, PA @ The Rex Theater 11/1 - Norwalk, CT @ Wall Street Theater 11/2 - Brooklyn, NY @ Brooklyn Steel 11/3 - Boston, MA @ Royale 11/4 - Philadelphia, PA @ Union Transfer 11/6 - Indianapolis, IN @ The Vogue 11/7 - Cleveland, OH @ Beachland Ballroom 11/8 - Washington, DC @ Lincoln Theatre 11/9 - Charlottesville, VA @ Jefferson Theater 11/23 - Brussels, BE @ Le Botanique 11/24 Brighton - Brighton, UK @ Hope & Ruin 11/25 - London, UK @ Omeara 11/26 - Bristol, UK @ The Louisiana 11/27 - Glasgow, UK @ Nice N Sleazy 11/28 - Manchester, UK @ Yes 11/29 - Paris, FR @ 1999 12/1 - Berlin, DE @ Gretchen 12/3 - Munich, DE @ Milla 12/4 - Vienna, AT @ Chelsea 12/5 - Zürich, CH @ Bogen F 12/7 - Amsterdam, NL @ Bitterzoet 12/8 - Hamburg, DE @ YOKO Bar, Club 12/9 - Copenhagen, DK @ Xenon More Info & Ticket Links: http://www.kishibashi.com/shows --- Marigolds The word that you had found for me, Was a favorite sound of mine It swayed under your canopy To fill the end of time I was the only one this century To remind you all is fine With every truth there is a mystery With a vision so divine I wish that I had met you When your heart was safe to hold When you were simple and fancy, In that field of marigolds And when you burned the sentiment Like a candle next to mine The southern wind it kept the flame Flickering in time I wanted everything to be confused And the mission not aligned But when I looked into your sacred eyes I was empty with no surprise And when I wasn’t so happy I would say a prayer of old When we were simple and fancy In that field of marigolds I wish that I could grow up with you I wanna see the world the way you do I want to fall off the edge with you I want to fun with you I was the only one this century To remind you all is fine With every truth there is a mystery With a vision so divine I wish that I had met you When your heart was safe to hold When you were simple and fancy, In that field of marigolds




Comentários