Hail The Sun "Devastate and Recalibrate" Official Music Video



"Devastate and Recalibrate" is the new single from Hail The Sun, available September 5th. 2019 Tour Dates: 09/13 - Sacramento, CA @ Holy Diver 09/14 - San Francisco, CA @ Bottom Of The Hill 09/15 - Los Angeles, CA @ Troubadour 09/17 - San Diego, CA @ SOMA Side Stage 09/18 - Phoenix, AZ @ Club Red 09/20 - Dallas, TX @ Deep Ellum Arts Co 09/21 - San Antonio, TX @ Paper Tiger 09/22 - Houston, TX @ The Secret Group 09/24 - Orlando, FL @ Soundbar 09/25 - Margate, FL @ O’Malley’s 09/26 - Atlanta, GA @ Masquerade Hell 09/27 - Baltimore, MD @ Metro 09/28 - Philadelphia, PA @ Voltage Lounge 09/29 - Brooklyn, NY @ Knitting Factory 09/30 - Boston, MA @ Brighton Music Hall 10/02 - Toronto, ON @ Velvet Underground 10/03 - Ferndale, MI @ Loving Touch 10/04 - Indianapolis, IN @ The Citadel 10/05 - Chicago, IL @ Subterranean 10/07 - Denver, CO @ Bluebird 10/08 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Kilby Court 10/10 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon 10/11 - Portland, OR @ Hawthorne 10/13 - Fresno, CA @ Strummers Follow Hail The Sun: http://facebook.com/hailthesun http://twitter.com/hailthesun http://instagram.com/hailthesun Lyrics: Beautiful I want you to know that I'm scared that you’ll no longer want me and all I request is you hurt me your best so I crumble. Often I need that to grow. Every foreign rendezvous I fear is the last. I'm aware the day may come, I’m left in the past. Angel, all I ask is, that you make it hurt real bad. Say it so it stings deep, so I'll know you won’t come back. I’m preparing for me to Second guess my every action when I’ve lost it. Then I'd have to take the pictures of you off my desk. And Ill probably be to blame, every promise that we made will be voided. Any trek across the sea, my thoughts are of you. All our time in Battersea, I’ll think of that too Listen, you will have to take away all of my hope. Say it like you mean it, and I’ll find a way to cope. Talks up on your terrace nurture me. Talks about the odds of our encounter. Years before we had met, I had dreamt of you. Now we’re face to face. Beautiful I need you to know that I'm scared that you’ll no longer stay. Second guess my every action when I’ve lost it. Then I'd have to take the pictures of you off my desk. And I’ll probably be to blame, every promise that we made will be voided. #HailTheSun




Comentários