Citizen Soldier - "If These Scars Could Speak" Official Lyric Video



There’s no personal hell quite like being told what you’re feeling isn’t real. Our new single “If These Scars Could Speak” is now everywhere! SHARE! Stream it on Spotify! 👉 https://spoti.fi/343X6Aq Follow us! Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2IoUh4J Instagram: @citizensoldierofficial AppleMusic: https://apple.co/2KdE0yV Please LIKE this video and SUBSCRIBE to our channel! Recorded, produced, mixed, and mastered by Sahaj Ticotin in Los Angeles, California. ©2019 Citizen Soldier. All Rights Reserved Lyrics: Can you medicate me Can you feel my pulse I am too far to find me I am too numb to feel these broken bones Staring from the outside All your ignorance Makes it hard to see Beneath my skin I fight a war within... I fight a war within... If these scars could speak You would hear my hell And all the lies I use to save myself If the scars could speak You would know my pain And all the demons hiding in my rage If the scars could speak All the stigma feeding It sucks the life from me Now I’m suffocating All your expectations drowning me Walls are closing in now How will I survive Is it really over Tell me will I make it through the night Will I make it through the night... If these scars could speak You would hear my hell And all the lies I use to save myself If the scars could speak You would know my pain And all the demons hiding in my rage If the scars could speak Can you hear them, will you listen Can you hear them, inside of my head? I fight a war within Will I make it through the night #newmusic #spotify #xmoctane #octanetestdrive







Comentários