Blackbriar - Arms of the Ocean (Acoustic) [Live]



This is an acoustic live performance of our song 'Arms of the Ocean'. Vocals - Zora Cock Guitar - Bart Winters Piano - Ruben Wijga --------------------- Lyrics ------------------- Through the sound of raging waves Her voice is leading me astray I feel I need to be with her right away For she sounds so sweet I cannot leave her all alone Here in this deep and dark blue unknown Come swim to me in a forward motion Lie with me in the arms of the ocean Sing to me my lady of the sea Show me the way with your melody Oh my dear unwary sailor Come to my shore, it's way safer Than the roaring sea, I need you here with me Oh my sweet unwary man Follow my voice and take my hand Let me take you to the promised land Come swim to me in a forward motion Lie with me in the arms of the ocean Sing to me my lady of the sea Show me the way with your melody She's pulling me into the fathomless deep There's nothing I can do She’s pulling me into eternal sleep There we go We’re sinking with graceful motion Lying forever in the arms of the ocean Sing to me my lady of the sea Sing me your lullaby so I can go peacefully ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Like and Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/blackbriarmusic ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







Comentários