Hunt The Dinosaur- "Couchlock" Official Music Video



From our full length album "Dankosaurus" Available on all platforms! Don't forget to like, comment, subscribe, and share with your nana. 🔥😘 Apple Music: https://apple.co/2MFcG11 Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2I6jT5Q HTD Merch: http://bit.ly/2HRbS4q Video Filmed & Produced By: Drome Visual Mixed, Mastered, Re-Amped & Produced By: Buster Douglas Odeholm at Impact Studios Engineered & Produced By: Jojo Centineo LYRICS: Life is such a roller coaster, You never really know when it will all be over. So you better enjoy each breath you take. Grab some bud and become a smoker, I’d rather be high anyday than sober. Smoke weed everyday. I smell it, let me inhale it. Laid back, chillin faded as fuck, Kon'nichiwa my friend. Where da bud at? Higher than cloud 9, This shit will give you couchlock. Jesus Christ this motherfucking weed is fantastic. Laid back relaxing, hitting wraps and smoking blunts to get higher reactions. Let’s smoke it all, till’ we all fall down! This icky, sticky weed is breathed in deep by me, and I could give a million fucks what you say about me. My life is my life to live, and I wanna live it... High as fuck. Fuck you motherfucker, if you think this is terrible you can grab a can of gas and pour it all over you. I can’t wait to show you faggots what’s considered unbearable, when I light this fucking fire and incinerate you. You stupid, idiotic, dull witted, vapid excuse for a living and breathing creature that has a mind of its own. Just wait till I fucking light up this weed and breathe it all in, then I swear to god motherfucker I’ll be up high in the zone!







Comentários