Written By Wolves - Tell Me What You're Running From? (Official Music Video)




Written By Wolves' official music video for 'Tell Me What You're Running From?' - the first single from their debut album. Credits: Runner 1 - Rudy Ordonez Runner 2 - Joseph V. Oreste Fighter 1 - Janell Haney Fighter 2 - Katelyn Brooke Directed by Joshua Mabie Cinematographer Nik Shaw 1st AC - Philip Hoang Hair and Makeup - Kao Miyamoto Gaffer - Brandon Harris Assistant Fight Choreographer - Albert Abraham Additional footage shot by Bahador Borhani Special thanks to White Tiger Kung Fu www.writtenbywolves.com www.facebook.com/writtenbywolves www.youtube.com/writtenbywolves www.instagram.com/writtenbywolves www.twitter.com/writtenbywolves Lyrics: You’re running away tonight, There’s nobody there, Yet you’re running scared, You’re ashamed of the fear, But now that you’re here You’ll be alright There’s nothing to say tonight, You’ve made up your mind, To leave this behind, Stead of standing in line You’re sure that in time, You’ll be alright Cos it was not meant to be this way, If you could go-o-o-back in time, Swear you’d change it all, But that’s not possible Tell me what you’re running from Ch If you wanna run Go on and run But tell me what you’re running from If you wanna run Go on and run If you wanna run Go on and run But tell me what you’re running from But tell me what you’re running from V2 You Can’t catch a break tonight, Try as you might, You’re losing the fight, Your throats feeling tight, Is it time to take flight, Are you alright What’s in your way tonight, Thought you were done With the notion to run This guilt weighs a ton This is no longer fun Are you alright? Cos it was not meant to be this way, If you could go-o-o-back in time, Swear you’d change it all, But that’s not possible Tell me what you’re running from Ch If you wanna run Go on and run But tell me what you’re running from If you wanna run Go on and run But tell me what you’re running from Bridge Tell me what you’re running from etc. Cos it was not meant to be this way, If you could go-o-o-back in time, Swear you’d change it all, But that’s not possible Tell me what you’re running from Tell me what you’re running from Ch If you wanna run Go on and run But tell me what you’re running from If you wanna run Go on and run But tell me what you’re running from But tell me what you’re running from





Comentários