Wolves At The Gate - Drifter (Official Music Video)



Hear 'Drifter' :: http://watg.lnk.to/drifter Off the album ECLIPSE :: http://watg.lnk.to/pre ___ A perilous load is resting on my back and a merciless road is what is set before me A terrible path is mine to walk and mine alone Don’t worry anymore / I'll do this on my own Don’t worry anymore / I’ll walk this path alone All I know is I'm missing the signs, buying my time Eventually I know I'll fall below and drift out of line Drifting away / Imprisoned in my mind I stagger along this wretched path I’ve wandered Reopening wounds that are familiar to me The sirens are calling me but I can’t look away / I can’t look away It’s tearing me apart / I knew it from the start It’s tearing me apart / It’s ripping out my heart All I know is I'm missing the signs, buying my time Eventually I know I'll fall below and drift out of line Drifting away / Imprisoned in my mind The voices roar, tormenting all my dreams They mock and they roar / Exposing history What good has come from them but suffering and pain? My misery will die with them tonight It’s tearing me apart / I knew it from the start It’s tearing me apart / It’s ripping out my heart All I know is I'm missing the signs, buying my time Eventually I know I'll fall below and drift out of line Drifting away / Imprisoned in my mind There’s nothing left / I’m done with all this pain! I’m Yours to save so help me find my way Fall below and drift out of line Drifting away / I’m Yours to save




Comentários