Obey The Brave - Seeing Red (Official Video)



New album "Balance" out tomorrow! Order your copy at http://www.obeythebrave.com Lyrics: The stakes are high Still, I roll the dice Win or lose, rain or shine, Don’t ask twice, you know I disagree The glass is half empty I dug within and found my worst enemy Obsessive Compulsive Disaster I’ve had enough, what comes after? It’s a short rope; This Anxiety I’ve had enough, just set me free Second guessing every move I make Always around, it’s a feeling I can’t shake Something inside me is screaming and I can’t speak Kill the voices in my head Gotta get out, Gotta get out Raise a white flag, seeing red Gotta get out, Gotta get out The last bridge out of town, I burned it Cut the break lines, no turning back Ignored the white flag, seeing red Time bomb, no seconds left Tear it down and rebuild My mind is running in circles but I’m standing still It’s a loaded gun; This Anxiety I’ve had enough, just set me free Second guessing every move I make; No hope Always around, it’s a feeling I can’t shake With every minute, every step, every breath I take, I am my own worst enemy Something inside me is screaming and I can’t speak Something inside me is screaming Kill the voices in my head Gotta get out, Gotta get out Raise a white flag, seeing red Gotta get out, Gotta get out The last bridge out of town, I burned it Cut the break lines, no turning back Ignored the white flag, seeing red Time bomb, no seconds left Time bomb, no seconds left Music: Produced by Paul Marc Rousseau Engineered by Dean Hadjichristou Mixed by Sam Guaiana Mastered by Mike Kalajian Video: Shot and edited by Moritz Hartmann http://www.moluximago.com




Comentários