Citizen Soldier - Cannibal (Official Video)



Our obsession with social validation is consuming us. Cannibal, the first single off of our upcoming album RELENTLESS is now available everywhere. SHARE IT! Follow us! Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2IoUh4J AppleMusic: https://music.apple.com/us/artist/cit... Please LIKE this video and SUBSCRIBE to our channel! Recorded, produced, mixed, and mastered by Sahaj Ticotin in Los Angeles, California. Video Concept: Citizen Soldier Directed and cinematography by: Cameron Jackson Actors: Cindy Manwill, and Tyler Rollins (Anxxiety) ©2019 Citizen Soldier. All Rights Reserved Lyrics: Parasite, you always find a way to get me high You get me off then leave me terrified My fear is all that's keeping you alive Breaking me, You love me just enough so I won't leave Manipulate so I will never see That you're the one that has me on my knees Well I'm surrendering Show no mercy, show no love No saving me you're out for blood Cuz you're a cannibal, a cannibal You're a cannibal, a cannibal Fight like hell you won't let go You leave me naked in my bones Cuz you're a cannibal, a cannibal You're a cannibal, a cannibal Carnivore, You chew me up and spit me out once more I let you in you shook me at my core To weak to find your prisoner of war I am forever yours Show no mercy, show no love No saving me you're out for blood Cuz you're a cannibal, a cannibal You're a cannibal, a cannibal Fight like hell you won't let go You leave me naked in my bones Cuz you're a cannibal, a cannibal You're a cannibal, a cannibal Should have known better Let you underneath my skin Should have known better This is a war I cannot win Parasite, you always find a way to get me high You're eating me alive Show no mercy, show no love No saving me you're out for blood Cuz you're a cannibal, a cannibal You're a cannibal, a cannibal Fight like hell you won't let go You leave me naked in my bones Cuz you're a cannibal, a cannibal You're a cannibal, a cannibal You're the darkest part of me You choke me out til I can't breath Oh, now there's nothing left of me You're a cannibal, You're a cannibal #newmusic #citizensoldier #spotify





Comentários