Badflower "The Jester" (From The Hideout) Official Video



Badflower performing "The Jester" | Directed by Madie Ramser http://www.madieramserproductions.com ||Lyrics|| Like a Jester at the ball Rubbed my shoulders with the kings And I was draped in gold and velvet Bathing in applause while I was jumping through the rings Then the cooks would sound a bell And all the kings would lick their lips But I couldn't find a place mat The dinner table's full and there's no room for me to sit Is there anybody out there looking out for me Just say you want me just say you need me Is there anybody out there looking out for me Lord, I live to entertain All my pride is in my praise I hum along with this vibration And hope to god I make it If any chord that I could strum Made me feel less like a man I'd slam my fingers in the doorway And shatter all the bones so I could never strum again Is there anybody out there looking out for me Just say you want me just say you need me Is there anybody out there looking out for me Is every last soul just fucking me over With tears on their shoes and ice on their shoulders Is there anybody out there looking out for me Is there anybody out there looking out for me Just say you want me just say you need me Is there anybody out there looking out for me Is every last soul just fucking me over With tears on their shoes and ice on their shoulders Is there anybody out there looking out for me




Comentários