Yours Truly - Careless Kind [Official Music Video]



Careless Kind is taken from Yours Truly's EP is this what i look like?, out July 15. Pre-save/stream at https://yourstruly.orcd.co/isthiswhat... You don’t know who are Got these ankle scars Still wanna cover up  I know I shouldn’t give a  And fuck your everything  It’s temporary that way  I know I’m getting close I’m like a supernova  I’d like to say  I’ve learnt all that I know If I can’t see me  My reflections gone  If I could change my mind  See it in black and white  A little more careless kind  ‘Cause it’s always  Just me and my doubt  Keep it falling it Keep it  If I could change my mind  Read it between the lines A little more careless kind  ‘Cause it’s always  Just me and my doubt  Keep it falling out  Keep it  My body’s just a house  And all the lights are out  Dust on the surface and  Everything’s so overgrown I’d like to say  I’ve learnt all that I know If I can’t see me  My reflection’s gone  If I could change my mind  See it in black and white  A little more careless kind  ‘Cause it’s always  Just me and my doubt  Keep it falling it Keep it  If I could change my mind  Read it between the lines A little more careless kind  ‘Cause it’s always  Just me and my doubt  Keep it falling out  Keep it  If I could change my mind  If I could change my mind  If I could change my mind  A little more careless kind https://www.unfdcentral.com #UNFD

UNFD


Comentários