Mokshers - Tender (Vídeo Oficial)



Tender - Mokshers
17 de set. de 2021

Tender I've been thinking about you, baby How my heart finds peace in you In hard times or something better I know I can count on you A pure love cures all regrets So I pray to God for you To be able to clean my sins And break this rage that I've been through Chorus: Baby, only you can save my heart from sin Your tender love is more than sweet Only you can save my heart from sin So put your body next to me Life changes all the time like weather But in my mind there's only you Leaves are green like your eyes, baby Silk is soft as your skin too Chorus: Baby, only you can save my heart from sin Your tender love is more than sweet Only you can save my heart from sin So put your body next to me Music/Lyrics: Marcus Video: Geracao Y Priscilla Rocha Cassiano Geraldo Renato Limonge Attila Gonçalves Caroline Hirose Duda Ricci Elisa Telles Evelyn Garcia Giovanna Chiaroni Micaella Rodrigues Patrícia Fecher Stephanie Silva Mokshers: Lucas - Bass Marcus - Guitars/Vocals Paulo - Drums


Comentários