STARSET - Waiting On The Sky To Change ft. Breaking Benjamin (Official Lyric Video)



STARSET | BREAKING BENJAMIN - Waiting On The Sky To Change Listen/Download: https://ffm.to/ssbb © 2022 Judge and Jury Records - Lyrics: There's something in the air Burning ions in the oxygen are all aglow A feeling everywhere Premonitions of the storm that comes But I won't go I'm done running towards The eyes of tornadoes Pretending this is home I breathe in the atmosphere Let it wash over my fear Of these heights as I transcend And become whole again I breathe in the atmosphere Let it take me out of here I won't live life in the rain Waiting on the sky to change Been frozen since that day I saw my clear blue skies As they turned to gray in front of me It's hard to find my way Can I rise above When giving up is all I know? I'm done running towards The eyes of tornadoes Pretending this is hope I breathe in the atmosphere Let it wash over my fear Of these heights as I transcend And become whole again I breathe in the atmosphere Let it take me out of here I won't live life in the rain Waiting on the sky to change And the water's rising Going deaf from the sound of rain And the water's rising I won't drown in the flood you made And the water's rising Going deaf from the sound of rain And the water's rising I won't drown in the flood you made I breathe in the atmosphere Let it wash over my fear Of these heights as I transcend And become whole again I breathe in the atmosphere Let it wash over my fear Of these heights as I transcend And become whole again I breathe in the atmosphere Let it take me out of here I won't live life in the rain Waiting on the sky to change Waiting on the sky to change Waiting on the sky to change Waiting on the sky to change Waiting on the sky to change #STARSET #BREAKINGBENJAMIN #WAITINGONTHESKYTOCHANGE

starsetonline


Comentários