DEMON HUNTER - "FREEDOM IS DEAD" Official Music Video



#DemonHunter #FreedomIsDead #Exile DEMON HUNTER "FREEDOM IS DEAD" official music video. PREORDER the album EXILE here: https://www.demonhunter.net Directed by Darren Craig, near the Salton Sea, California. Produced, Engineered & Mixed by Jeremiah Scott. Mastered by Zeuss. Recorded at The Southern Oracle in Tennessee. Screaming vocals recorded at The Property in Washington. Music and lyrics written by Ryan Clark. Management (World): Ryan J. Downey for Superhero Artist Management Booking (North America): Matt Andersen / Sound Talent Group Booking (Europe/UK): Marco Walzel / Avocado Booking Legal: Bryan K. Christner, Esq. Lyrics: From the other side We heard the sound of your decree Demanding we fall in line Now we will decide Are we content in this submission To be silent or die We never knew we had a battle to lose Now we're all caught in the blackout I feel the culling of a power to choose When every sign in my way says freedom is dead Whatever happened to indifference? Whatever happened to divided views? It reads a lot like intolerance When every word that you write says freedom is dead I surrender my mind To the greatest of ease No thought, no crime No debt to please Freedom is... I had a dream we had a reason to fight We knew the soul and the context We never wanted to ascend the divide Then I awoke to a voice saying freedom is dead Dead © 2022 Beep I'm Gone, Beep I'm Back (BMI) © 2022 Demon Hunter, under exclusive license to Weapons MFG.

Demon Hunter


Comentários