Carrion Vael - The Devil in Me (Official Video)



SAVE - https://orcd.co/abhorrentobsessions Artist: Carrion Vael Song: The Devil in Me Album: Abhorrent Obsessions Release date - 12th August 2022 ___________________________________________ Label: Unique Leader Records Genre: Technical Death Metal ___________________________________________ “The Devil in Me” - HH Holmes My pearl, my victim No innocence can evict this A sadist faith All around all I see are the screams that are soon to be Disfigured in his own flesh One look in the mirror To make you detest I was born with the devil deep in me Fresh, clean, young things Unaware of perilous deeds Their beauty wanes, in the flames they remain Until I speak their name Ohhh, not all is known of that night The moon it shined, casting dim light through the bittersweet vine Abandoned souls shall be mine Their bodies lost to the ground Forgotten in time Dig I need the bones and the skin The guts and anguish oh I thirst for the sin Dig (echo) I Sell their souls and pawn the rest to the flies Murder castle! How gruesome, my cast In a cage, haunted by the past I’ll swing I know They hope I choke, on rope Until there’s life’s no more The devil, in a white dress A dreamland, haunted by the sleepless And when you see me, will you fear me And will you turn your back and forsake me As they begged, I pledged It’s been withdrawn with no claims My love can’t you see I’ve got the devil in me Ohhh, not all is known of that night The moon it shined, casting dim light through the bittersweet vine Abandoned souls shall be mine Their bodies lost to the ground Forgotten in time Oh she resides in the depths of the limepit Where the body decays and for a profit No child, I’ll slay them all And they’ll never know My need to kill grows everlasting Day by day I long for the respite this blood, it gives my soul And they’ll never know Ohhh, not all is known of that night The moon it shined, casting dim light through the bittersweet vine Abandoned souls shall be mine Their bodies lost to the ground Forgotten in time X2


Comentários