Outlanders - 'Land Of Sea And Sun' - Official Visualiser


Order / Listen here: https://outlanders.lnk.to/LandOfSeaAn... “Land Of Sea And Sun” was the last song I wrote for Outlanders. The locals call Antigua as the land of sea and sun and you can see that expression everywhere you go, even in the license plates of the cars. With the title set and all the images, sounds and scents of Antigua in mind, I approached the songwriting differently this time: in a weird twist, I become the island itself as the storyteller for this song. Even though the song is very much inspired and shaped by the island chill, it happened to turn out kind of a rock song. I had this feeling since the first moment, so I knew I wanted a rocker with lots of sensitivity for the guitar parts. I approached my friend Kiko Loureiro to ask his help to get in touch with guitarist Marty Friedman. Kiko very kindly connected us. I absolutely love what Marty did in the song. He embraced the song and added beautiful harmonies and moods to it. Marty really understood what I was looking for. I am super happy with the results of this one and I do hope you all will love it as well. Outlanders rocks! CREATION OF THE VISUALISER The visualiser for Land of Sea and Sun was basically filmed in my favorite spot in Antigua: Jolly Harbour. The two beaches you see on the images are the North and the South beaches of Jolly Harbour Marina. Countless times I have been sitting, strolling, swimming, but also writing songs on these shores. Many melodies were born while watching the sunsets. The surroundings are so very calm and inspiring there. As you might notice, there are barely people around and that solitude is one of the reasons why I love the place so much. Antigua was and still is my “hiding” spot. It is even more beautiful when you get to see it from the water side. The beauty of the island really stands out when you ride the waves with a boat. You can still discover many secluded beaches as well. The colour of the water is a pristine turquoise and blue. We spent few hours cruising with Torsten´s Salty Belle boat. We had fun! I hope you enjoy the land of sea and sun as much as we do in Outlanders. Vocals: Tarja Programming: Torsten Guitars: Marty Friedman Recorded and engineered at English Harbour Studios & Embassy Studio Antigua & Barbuda by Torsten Stenzel Vocals recorded by Tarja at Stardust III, Marbella, Spain Guitars recorded and co-produced by Marty Friedman Produced and mixed by Torsten Stenzel, Tarja & MIC Mastered by Tom Porcell Mastering Executive Producer: Marcelo Cabuli for NEMS Enterprises SRL Art Direction Tarja & MIC Antigua & Barbuda Photographs by Alexis Andrews Artwork by Firma Freimauer, Sebastian Rohde Album recorded and mixed using Genelec Studio Monitors LYRICS Land of Sea And Sun Remember the last night you walked on my shore Thousand lights in the sky but you wanted more Only the call of my ocean makes you come back with no fear Land of sea and sun Welcome to my life Your paradise Every time that you leave me and go off someplace The moon casts a shadow revealing your face I will be waiting for ever The moment I ́ll see you again Land of sea and sun Welcome to my life Your paradise Land of sea and sun Welcome to my life Your paradise Follow the latest news on Outlanders here: Outlanders on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tarjaoutlanders Outlanders on Instagram: www.instagram.com/tarjaoutlanders Outlanders on Twitter: www.twitter.com/tarjaoutlanders https://www.tarja-outlanders.com Catch up with the latest news on all earMUSIC releases here: https://www.ear-music.net/ https://ear-music.shop/ earMUSIC on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/earmusicoffi... earMUSIC on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/earmusic/ earMUSIC on Twitter: https://twitter.com/earmusicedel/ #Outlanders #LandOfSeaAndSun #Tarja



Comentários