SWITCHFOOT - NATIVE TONGUE - OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO



The official music video for NATIVE TONGUE by SWITCHFOOT! Get NATIVE TONGUE HERE: https://WWW.SWITCHFOOT.COM Lyrics NATIVE TONGUE Sing to me baby in your native tongue Sing the words of the wise and the young Show me the place where your words come from Love’s the language Love is your native tongue Feel your heartbeat bang the drums Open up your eyes and fill your lungs The same word from where the stars were flung Love's the language Love is your native tongue My heart Is a beating drum My head In oblivion My soul Such a long way from My lips, my lungs, my native tongue My friend Where did we go wrong? My lord, We forgot our song My soul, Such a long way from My lips, my lungs, my native tongue Sing it to me whisper into my ear Accusers voices start to disappear In the wind in the tongues of the flame In my soul, in my one true name Back before we learned the words to start a fight Back before they told us that the haters were right You spoke the truth, “let there be” and there was Love's the language Love is your native tongue So sing it out, get loud Louder than the voices in the crowd Even when they try to drown you out Your lips, your lungs, your native tongue Sing it out, get loud Louder than the darkness and the doubts Louder than the curses and the shouts Your lips, your lungs, your native tongue I want the world to sing in her native tongue To sing it like when we were young Back before the pendulum had swung to the shadows I want the world to sing in her native tongue Maybe we could learn to sing along To find a way to use our lungs for love and not the shadows Music Video Credits: Producer: AdventureVision Director: Brad Davis https://adventurevision.co/ SWITCHFOOT - NATIVE TONGUE - OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO


Comentários