Spiritbox - Rotoscope (Official Music Video)



Spiritbox's new single "Rotoscope" is out now. Buy/stream at https://riserecords.lnk.to/Rotoscope Rotoscope Merch: https://rr.lnk.to/SpiritboxStore LYRICS Shadows bloom in the skyline Surface tension keeps dust in my eyes I can’t take back the skeletons that haunt me frame by frame I can rapture the imprints sent to bore into my brain And I know that I feel the end is imminent How long have I felt this way? Sign of the times Shadows sway To light up my life Trace the answers Tears have never made me change From violent delights Shadows sway Light up my life Trace the answers Tears have never made me change Shallow, this is what I created Splayed out skeletons in the cracks in the pavement And now can you feel the injection back behind those cloudy eyes? In between every cataract, a projection of my life How long have I felt this way? Sign of the times Shadows sway To light up my life Trace the answers Tears have never made me change From violent delights Shadows sway Light up my life Trace the answers Tears have never made me change In slow motion The end is imminent, it’s imminent Without your devotion I need that skyline Without your horizon The end is imminent Fade Sign of the times Shadows sway Light up my life Trace the answers Tears have never made me change Sign of the times Shadows sway Light up my life Trace the answers Tears have never made me change How long have I felt this way? Trace the answers tears have never made me change Credits - Director Max Moore Executive Producer Felicity Jayn Heath, Djay Brawner Head of Production Max Rose Production Company Tuff Contender Producer Preston Leatherman Production Manager Fadwa Ward DP Nate Spicer 1st AC Matthew Bellamy Gaffer Alex Gordon BBE Tyler Bucholz Production Designer Brandon Eller Art Director Tony Lopez Hair + Makeup Courtney Hagan PA Jacky Dang Editor Max Moore Color AFX Creative Social Credits - Director @maxmoorefilms Executive Producer @felicityjayn @djaybrawner Head of Production @maxdrose Production Company @tuff_contender Producer @prestongrams Production Manager @fadwaaaa DP @spiceforce_dp 1st AC Matthew Bellamy Gaffer Alex Gordon BBE Tyler Bucholz Production Designer Brandon Eller Art Director Tony Lopez Hair + Makeup Courtney Hagan PA Jacky Dang Editor @maxmoorefilms Color @afx_creative #Spiritbox #Rotoscope


Comentários