Dance Gavin Dance - Cream Of The Crop (Visualizer)



Dance Gavin Dance's new single "Cream Of The Crop" comes from their new album 'Jackpot Juicer' - out now. Pre-order now at https://riserecords.lnk.to/JackpotJuicer LYRICS Hey you Are you sleeping in the woods? Hey you Are you sleeping like you should? Are we pandas on camels or birds in a flock? Are we caricatures, are we cream of the crop? Started at the bottom of the page Skipped right to the ending for a glimpse of your fate Do you get the better of the fame? Or do you let it shatter all the bonds that you’ve made? You love that staff I get that wack My ass bamboo I see the zebra flustered in the zoo You go from green To red and mean Then down to blue We’re on the 10th Is it the end? Or chapter 2? Hoping When it feels like you’ve been chosen You keep your ego from exploding Check yourself and you’ll be rolling on No Sleep I feel dead Blend me in the wall Merge with bed My mind is mush And I'm leaping out The back of my head When my own critique Is all I’ve read Give it some time you may be selling out somebody Stick to your guns and never sell out, cuz you want it When it gets heavy you can bail out Regather Take a beat and come back steadier than ever They’ll only know you by your disguise Don’t have to show them every single side Make it so you won’t need an alibi When the pitchfork comes out, you’ll be all right Don’t sell yourself short This is your moment They’ll only know you by your disguise Don’t have to show them every single side Make it so you don’t need an alibi Give it some time you may be selling out somebody Stick to your guns and never sell out, cuz you want it, so bad It’s heavy, bail out, regather Take a beat and come back steadier than ever Big bangers Swang thangers Go to shows Straight bops Don’t rot You should know Big bangers Swang thangers Go to shows Straight bops All I got You should know #DanceGavinDance #CreamOfTheCrop #JackpotJuicer


Comentários