BROJOB - PULL THE PLUG (EP PRE-ORDERS NOW AVAILABLE)



PRE-ORDER THE NEW EP "SLEEP IT AWAY" HERE: https://hollowedrecords.indiemerch.com/ iTunes: https://goo.gl/MWDPCj LYRICS: Trapped in a void, confined with no voice. I've accepted the noise that consumes me. No strength to ignore. Face down on the floor. I've blocked out the light that revives me. How will this end? Blacked out in a world that is lifeless. I'm in love with this feeling of crisis. I just accept it. It's who I am. There's no escaping. It's all part of the plan. I could take the easy way out but I deserve to suffer. Clinging on to misery like it's a shelter. The thought of getting out is just a waste of breath. I'd give you my all, but there's no use. I have nothing left. I spent so much time just searching for a way to you with no avail. But I found myself in circles in a desperate try to bring you back into my life. Blacked out in a world that is lifeless. I'm in love with this feeling of crisis. I just accept it. It's who I am. There's no escaping. It's all part of the plan. Music by: Andrew Zink Lyrics by: Andrew Zink Video by: Andrew Zink and PJ Mc Tiernan Mixed by: Andrew Zink at Hollowed Studios Mastered by: Connor Reibling at Hollowed Studios BROJOB is: Andrew Zink - Clean Singing/Backing Screams Jacob Wallace - Screams Connor Reibling - Guitar Josh Hansen - Guitar Zane Jackson - Bass Bryce Butler - Drums


Comentários