While She Sleeps - ANTI-SOCIAL



Order the new album So What? out March 1st via Sleeps Brothers https://whileshesleeps.lnk.to/sowhat Directed by Tom & Welsh & Taylor Fawcett Cinematography by Tom Welsh http://tomwelshdop.com http://taylorfawcett.com LYRICS I won’t be nervous When everybody around us Says god we don’t deserve this And begs before they accept our fate I want the world but I’m not Prepared to work for a change I think I’d rather be dead I’m not anti-social, I’m anti-bullshit You’re gonna follow like a freelance sucker of the next biggest trend We’re pissing into the wind, to be heard by the indifferent Shit talker, you’ve double crossed your own You’re gonna suffer like a rat in the smoke How the hell am I supposed to know We’re only human is a valid excuse For why my mind's polluted Do you want the truth or do you want to assume it? So raise it up, up, up If you’re sick of this fake smile politics Up up if you’re sick of this race we’re running What you living for if you can’t even feel it? What is living without letting go Serves you right, to justify the face that keeps you up at night The mask you wear to cover it up and we can see it in your eyes Serves you right, to justify the face that keeps you up at night The mask you wear to cover it up and I can see it in your eyes I'm sick of the sound I'm sick of the hand we’ve been dealt Sick from the drugs that they tell me to take I'm sick of the drugs that we take to rebel Sick of corruption in wealth Sick of corruption itself Sick of division in colour, religion When we’re all the same Just leave it alone My head's about to explode So sick of the same sound syndrome Thank fuck for headphones


Comentários