Thornhill - Casanova [Official Music Video]



The new single from Thornhill, CASANOVA. Out now - https://unfd.lnk.to/Casanova Director - Jacob Charlton DoP - Ed Reiss Lighting - Luke Dorward Editing - Jacob Charlton & Third Eye Visuals Casanova is written and produced by - Ethan McCann & Jacob Charlton Engineering - Nick Sjogren & Ethan McCann at Glasshouse Audio Drum Engineering - Lance Prenc Mixing - George Lever Mastering - Jens Bogren Cover artwork - Jon Pisani One second and I try to replay Two seconds ain’t enough ’cause you’re my prey Well I saw you there Hands up in the air with your face to the floor Well baby I’ve seen your baby Oh I know we’ve been here before Yeah I know we’ve been here before On the dance floor All night with the dice Cause I refuse to think twice You’re mine It was your knife in a lie But I refuse till its time to die Save me tonight Pity drinks the spite Open wide Tell me where you’ve been so I can hide Your gun In my hands Cause it’s you and me Promiscuous Keep your eyes on me All night with the dice Cause I refuse to think twice You’re mine It was your knife in a lie But I refuse till its time to die “You know that I don’t want to see you burn” #Thornhill #Casanova #UNFD


Comentários