face to face - Blanked Out (Official Video)



Off "No Way Out But Through." OUT NOW EVERYWHERE. "No Way Out But Through" was produced by Seigfried Meier and brims with arena-sized choruses and big guitars. https://fatwreck.com/collections/new-... Directed by Jeremy Frye So, tell me where we go from here? and is it better to be full of fear than to be hateful? I don't know Is there something better out there? I thought that I'd remember What you said to me What you said to me I swear I can't remember What you said to me What you said to me I tried to reach you but I think you've blanked me out So, tell me what I want to hear Pull up a chair and bend my ear I'll hang on every syllable There's nothing better out there I thought that I'd remember What you said to me What you said to me I swear I can't remember What you said to me What you said to me It might be too late feels like you've blanked me out I tried to reach you but I think you've blanked me out


Comentários