ALLEN KEY - THE LAST RHINO (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



ALLEN KEY - THE LAST RHINO (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)
22 de set. de 2021

Follow us: Instagram: @allenkeyofficial Streaming: https://onerpm.link/607064513832 www.allenkeyofficial.com ------------------------ Lyric: "THE LAST RHINO" Life ends in the blink of an eye We want so much to live We end up not living anything Why do we want to end up ourselves every time? We live in cages of suicidal ideals, oh my why? It may seem dark now But all will be fine I don’t want this I am brave I don’t need to be ashamed I will fight not to get to the bottom I will thrive I won’t be the prey I’m the last Rhino About to strike I can’t let my thoughts arrest me I cannot hold on till it explodes It’s dangerous It could end up with our precious mind, body and soul You can’t end it You are brave You don’t need to be ashamed You can’t do this You are brave There’s no blame in being afraid I will fight to not get to the bottom I will thrive I won’t be the prey I’m the last Rhino About to strike And Tell me how to get How to fight this internal battle in I How to get well while there’s a war inside me And tell me how to get the silence And tell me me how to live in peace With myself without anything Even me when I get wild Tell me how to live with this feelings Fight, learn, live, err, fall, lift, rise and be ------------------------ Allen Key é: Karina Menasce - Vocal/Piano Pedro Fornari - Guitar Victor Anselmo - Guitar Felipe Bonomo - Drums Will Moura - Bass ------------------------ THE CREW: Diretor/Director e Editor: Leo Liberti - Liberta Films Set Producer: Renan Pacheco - Liberta Films MUA: Amanda Tedesco Music Producer: Meirinho - Loud Factory Label: Canil Records LATIN PR: Hell Yeah Global PR: The Metallist Project Manager & Marketing: Renato Zanon - Ampi Produtora


Comentários