Common Choir - Idle Hands - Official Music Video



Directed / Filmed / Edited by Austin Scherzberg Produced / Mixed / Mastered by Nick Pocock Download on iTunes: http://itunes.apple.com/album/id15711... Stream on Apple Music: http://itunes.apple.com/album/id/1571... LYRICS: Everything you’re reaching for Yielded transparent In the palms of your hands This is a sickness A true disease And I’m no different It cuts through me It consumes me chemical jaws nightly I fall consume me sharpen your claws over dreams of what was by my own designs I am intertwined Idle hands fan the flames waste my time, every day build grand designs Try to satisfy each need invented by my eyes It’s self inflicted This suffering I’ve become dependent on misery there is a sickness We all know it’s name There is a sickness You know the taste Like copper on your tongue Impossible to mistake This is a sickness it forever defines my fate by my own designs I am intertwined Idle hands fan the flames waste my time, every day build grand designs Try to satisfy each need invented by my eyes burn the candle at both ends this mortal coil another dead end another dead end another dead end Dead end Another dead end dead end Hell is empty all our devils are here Idle hands fan the flames waste my time, every day my own hands Fan the flames tear me down every fucking day By my own design I am intertwined By my own design I am intertwined By my own design I am intertwined By my own design I am intertwined common choir

Common Choir


Comentários