Traverse the Abyss - Only Human (Official Music Video)



Artist: Traverse the Abyss Song: Only Human Video: Novro Studios Website/Merch: www.traversetheabyss.com Links: https://linktr.ee/Traversetheabyss Lyrics: Do you remember when we were kids? and life felt so innocent and pure oh it feels like a dream hold on for the years are flying right before my own eyes Day by day, the days we've known are gone But the memory remain And in our hearts is where they cultivate Do you remember The times share and the memories made Or did they all fade away from your mind like smoke, in a plume of smoke Stinging my old eyes And it brings me down Seeing how our lives played out With my friends now in their graves And I wonder what if that was me Would you care? Would you even care? I am only human my emotions get the best of me So now that the days go on I'll say it every goddamn day Cherish the ones you love And make memories It's fucked when you realize that Everyone you love could be gone just The very next day so hold them dear Celebrate the cheer before you realize It's time to say goodbye I don't wanna be dwelling on The "What Ifs" when it's time for me to Lose somebody else Put our petty differences aside and realize Our love and connection is pure human wealth



Comentários