Mariangela Demurtas - "Opium" (Dead Can Dance cover)



I had so much fun and pleasure singing this amazing song and making this video! I love Dead Can Dance music and singing their song makes so much sense to me! Hope you like it too! Voice : Mariangela Demurtas Video by Mariangela Demurtas Thanks to Tamedmedia for the special effects! Songwriters: Brendan Perry Opium lyrics © Sony/atv Music Publishing (australia) Pty Lim, Kobalt Music Netherlands International B.v. Lyrics: Sometimes I feel like I want to live Far from the metropolis Just walk through that door Sometimes I feel like I want to die Reach out to the painted sky A prisoner to the wind A bird on the wing Sometimes I feel the ocean in my blood See rain from the sky above Her salt brine tears And now Those tears leave a taste on my tongue Like the warm rush you get from Black opium Black opium Sometimes I feel like I want to leave Behind all these memories And walk through that door Outside The black night calls my name But all roads look the same They lead nowhere They lead nowhere



Comentários