The Ansible - Let's Drop (Official Music Video)



The Ansible - Let's Drop, the first single from our upcoming EP "Existing To Repeat : An Extended Play of the Isolated Mindset" Video by : Nigel Summers Assistant Camera by : Jake Rabin Produced, Engineered, Mixed and Mastered by : Greg Hinck Lyrics : Burnt out Overwhelmed Can’t seem to catch my breath anymore. Run down Fuckin hollowed out Just a ghost falling down through the floor. I am in a state of perpetual gloom. L ocked in with the haze I create in my room. And I fall back into the thoughts that will destroy me. And I slip back into the ways I know are not good for me. So let’s grab a paint brush and change this gloomy setting. Hit up all of my friends and get lost. Let’s leave it all behind. Let’s drop tonight, I’m feeling blue. Let’s drop tonight, get lost with you. Let’s drop tonight, I’m feeling blue. Let’s drop tonight, get lost with you, Whoa I’m stepping out. Grab the keys, start the van, take a ride with me. Doesn’t matter where, I just wanna leave the windows down for awhile. Let the night wash over me. Light it up, And come alive. Waited for this feeling my whole life. I’m feeling high, oh. Let’s drop tonight, I’m feeling blue. Let’s drop tonight, get lost with you. Let’s drop tonight, I’m feeling blue. Let’s drop tonight So let’s grab a paint brush and change this gloomy setting. Hit up all of our friends and get lost. Wherever I go with you; whatever we do, it’s true. All that I am that’s good is from you. We could be far away from home and I won’t miss it half as bad with you by my side. Let’s drop tonight. Put the world on pause while we run wild through the city. Let’s drop tonight. Finally feel alright as we drift outside of our lives.



Comentários