Eskimo Callboy feat. THE BOSSHOSS - Hypa Hypa (OFFICIAL VIDEO)



Order the EP now: https://eskimo-callboy.lnk.to/MMXX-Hy... "MMXX Hypa Hypa Edition" is OUT NOW! www.eskimocallboy.com Music written by Daniel Haniß, Pascal Schillo, Kevin Ratajczak, Nico Sallach Vocal performance by The BossHoss, Nico Sallach, Kevin Ratajczak Electric Bass played by Joe Haniß Produced by Daniel Haniß, Pascal Schillo, Kevin Ratajczak Mixed by Daniel Haniß Mastered by Aljoscha Sieg - Pitchback Studios (https://www.pitchbackstudios.com) Music video animated and produced by: Pascal Schillo & Oliver Schillo (http://www.schillobrothers.com) Puppets by hmodesigns Background Art by Mandy Krohn #EskimoCallboy #TheBossHoss #HypaHypa LYRICS: There's a fire on the floor Anytime you hit the club Your body moves hypnotize me God, I want it! You are my drug You're everything I want I would give my soul For a girl like you at once Put your hands up! And let me see you shake your hips Medicate me! I want that juice on your lips Yeah you like that! I wanna know that it’s true You're dancing for me And I'm living for you Hypa Hypa You're pretty and I like ya Move your body girl All night long Hypa Hypa You're pretty and I like ya You're gonna be my girl All night long And I can't look away I'm addicted to your smile Dance for me! Dance! Never stop girl God, I love it! You are my drug You make my dreams come true I would give my life For a pretty girl like you Put your hands up! And let me see you shake your hips Medicate me! I want that juice on your lips Yeah you like that! I wanna know that it’s true You're dancing for me And I'm living for you Hypa Hypa You're pretty and I like ya Move your body girl All night long Hypa Hypa You're pretty and I like ya You're gonna be my girl All night long You're alone on the dancefloor baby Turn the light You're alone on the dancefloor baby Turn, turn, turn on You're alone on the dancefloor baby Turn the light Turn the light Turn the lights on Wanna rip of your clothes now baby Turn the light Turn the light Turn the light You're alone on the dancefloor baby Turn the light Wanna rip of your clothes now baby Turn the light Hypa Hypa You're pretty and I like ya Move your body girl All night long Hypa Hypa You're pretty and I like ya You're gonna be my girl All night long


Comentários